Jury verdict victories of Victor Farrugia as trial counsel include the following:
- $35,000 for age discrimination on behalf of a diver against a diving company.
- $120,000 for race discrimination and retaliation on behalf of a federal employee against a federal agency.
- $621,670 for retaliation for engaging in activity protected under Title VII on behalf of an in-house attorney.
- $1.6 million for medical malpractice.
- $63,000 for sexual harassment of a casino poker dealer by her supervisor.
- $483,000 for sexual harassment, gender discrimination and retaliation in favor of a university basketball coach who was sexually harassed by her supervisor.
- $419,013.00 for a medical doctor who was discriminated against because of her national origin and was retaliated against.
- Arbitration award victory of Victor Farrugia as lead counsel in the amount of $157,856.52 on behalf of a school principal for breach of contract.